BLOG

Why Setting Goals is Vital to Business Success

Why Setting Goals is Vital to Business Success

Goal setting is the first step of successful goal achievement. It marks your first point toward success. It’s when you switch from a passive state to being involved in life. Why do 3% of Harvard MBAs make ten times as much as the other 97% combined?  The answer is...

Leading Through a Crisis

Leading Through a Crisis

by Mary Kelly Retired US Naval Commander, Mary Kelly of Productive Leaders, is an Executive Coach and Keynote Speaker who helps executives achieve their goals. When I read Mary's blog, I knew I had to share with my network in this time of uncertainty to assist...

Three Ways to Be Happy for No Reason

Three Ways to Be Happy for No Reason

Three Ways To Be Happy For No Reason just because you can. Are you guilty of waiting to be happy instead of being happy…right here…right now? Do you ever think, I’ll be happy when the weather gets warmer or cooler? Or, you will be happy when you retire or you win the...

Download your copy of Top 5 barriers for Success

Upcoming Events

Are you hitting roadblocks in your business and feeling disappointed you aren’t reaching set goals?

Download this FREE e:Book today to discover the TOP 5 BARRIERS TO SUCCESS FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS to shift gears and make sales.

loading