Breaking the rules of business and building the future you create.
Overwhelm begins at home.
A sustainable business is not just based on revenue or profit. It also needs to be something you can sustainably do for as long as you want to do it.
Sarah Greener is passionate about businesses – mostly small ones.
For the past 7 years, Sarah has been helping busy, stressed, and overworked business owners transform their businesses and reignite the passion they had when they started out.
Sarah has developed a framework, based on her own business journey, to help busy, stressed, and overworked business owners reignite their passion for business by helping them work on their business, rather than in their business.
In this episode, Sarah describes the things in our lives that are either future stealers or future creators.
For many business owners, we feel we’ve never got quite enough time for things that count and she knows what it feels like to become overwhelmed by the ineffective activity of working in your business rather than on it.
Listen to learn why you don’t need to be looking for balance and why you can do anything but not everything thus stopping the feeling of overwhelm.
She explains why women cannot be the Jill of all Trades, instead placing value on their time and reducing the load.
- Email: email@example.com
- Business Name: The Human-Centred Business
- Best Contact Number: 021896998 (NZ)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahgreener/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarah.greener.125
- Facebook Business: https://www.facebook.com/sarahgreenercoach
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahgreenercoach/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYiqfNJZlkuvXObn4Bl8gIQ
- Other: https://www.facebook.com/groups/businessfreedomforfemalebusinessowners
Remember to leave a 5 Star Rating or Comment if you have enjoyed this episode of the We Are Women Podcast. You can email Janeen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover techniques to communicate your message effectively by joining the next 12-Week Personal Brand Authority Program.