Do notice there are some people you feel instantly connected to but others who no matter how hard you try to build rapport nothing works? Have you wondered why?
Just imagine how much more success you could have if you knew how to harness the power to build instant rapport with clients and prospects. A level of rapport that would mean they would hear your message and take action.
British writer and journalist, H.M. Tomlinson said, “We see things not as they are, but as we are.” And so do your clients and prospects. I find that statement empowering. “We see things not as they are, but as we are.”
That means when we have the skills to step into another’s view of the world, we can share their vision, speak their language, feel their pain and understand their viewpoint.
Consider how much that would benefit your business if you could connect with a…
- a Visual person by showing them how something works
- an Auditory person by explaining an idea
- a Kinaesthetic person by getting a feel for their needs
- an Auditory Digital person by making sense
It may seem like a simplistic method to pigeon-hole people, but understanding what language to use to build a connection is a vital tool in developing rapport with prospective clients.
- We see things as we are
- Step into your client’s world to see things as they are
- Develop the knowledge to be able to build rapport with all styles
Until next time
To work with Janeen, visit her calendar to arrange a Complimentary Clarity Call