Why is it vital you have a written business plan?
A business plan is central to how you start, grow, and develop your business.
It will help you steer your business…and it isn’t as hard to write as you think.
Think of a business plan as a GPS for your business.
A business plan will help you reach milestones and get funding.
When I run my yearly planning workshops we start with determining the vision you have for your business and what steps you need to put in place to achieve it.
A simple but effective business plan should follow these components:
- What is your value proposition?
- Who are your customer segments?
- How do you build relationships with your prospects/customers?
- What are you selling? What is your product range?
- How are you going to make money?
- Who are your key partners and supporters?
- What are your key activities?
- What items/services/skills do you require?
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
As an entrepreneur, having a business plan helps you define and focus on your business ideas and strategies. You not only concentrate on financial matters but also on management issues, human resource planning, technology, and creating value for your customer.
Having a written business plan will help you identify potential pitfalls in your ideas.
You can also share the plan with others who can give you their opinions and advice.
Identify experts and professionals who are in a position to give you invaluable advice and share your plan with them.
Join one of the upcoming 1/2 Day Planning Workshop & Goal Setting Workshops to Kickstart Your Business in 2023 on either Saturday, November 26, or Friday, January 13 online.
Your key learning outcomes when you attend:
- Understand the meaning and importance of ‘Goal Setting’.
- Initiate the Goal Setting process.
- Discuss the crucial difference between aspirations and goals.
- Plan personal and professional goals.
- Use time management techniques to achieve your goals on time.
- Learn how to reward your success to motivate you further.
- Create a 1-Page business plan.
- A plan for your social media posting.
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.
Have a wonderful week…and remember to breathe. 😏
- +61 413940117